It’s time for Wonderful Bran Muffins!
The health of the stomach demands that it be light and dry. Bread is the real stuff of life, and therefore every cook should excel in making it.— CD 315.3
- 1 cup applesauce
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs sweetener
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cup wheat bran
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp Orange juice
- 2 tbsp natural baking powder (unadulterated)
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix well.
- Combine and mix next 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until all dry ingredients are wet and thoroughly mixed.
- Preheat oven to 180℃ and oil muffin tins
- Immediately pour into muffin tins
Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.